Tuesday 14 June 2016

Ode to Joy

“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 

― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Ode to Joy

My greatest hello's are arriving this weekend from Asia
for a visit

I am over the moon as I always am when they come to visit
They are my dream team
My golden trio 
and my pieces of Heaven right here on Earth

God has blessed me well



























My precious family my tree of life


“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” 


― John Keats, Bright Star: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    How wonderful that you will be able to have your dear family come to be with you.
    Enjoy the special time dear friend.
    Sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa! beautifull. We are providing this service Thay man hinh | Thay man hinh sky. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete